Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Tokyo T-shirt Update

So I've been to Shinjuku Station enough times that I thought it was not a big deal to take a different train - to the same station.

That is not the case. An hour later, I finally found the exit that I was used to. An hour. underground. Going from exit #A7 to exit #B9. I was cursing out loud by the end (I talk out loud in English in Japan sometimes).

Anyway, I saw some funny t-shirts today:

"Green" in green on a white t-shirt.

"Sleep" in black on a white t-shirt.

"Sess and Peace" on a tan shirt. That was the kicker of the day.

Then I went and ate myself silly on boat-sushi for $16. Pretty awesome.

That reminds me. It seems the in-thing right now among some youths is sporting a huge perm. And I mean like 3-5 inches of poofy hair, somewhere between Elvis and Dolly Parton in looks. These are probably the same kids that used to sport the fake tans, but it's pretty funny. They are as vain as I am about their hair, too, stopping to look at it, and smoothing it down at traffic lights.

pretty funny.

Moment of the day: I got carried away on my Ipod, and was talking out loud anyway, and sang, pretty fucking loud:

"I got five on it! Messing with that endo weed! I got five on it! Brother, let's go half on a sack!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home