Monday, August 14, 2006

Why Do I Bother?

Should I even bother arguing with these people? Someone posted a stupid story about crazy Muslims with signs like "Allah will strike down infidels" and "Down with freedom." Stupid shit. I pointed out that these were stupid people much like Fred Phelps, who believes that the Christian God is smiting Americans in Iraq because we harbor gay people. That these weren't normal Muslims.

In other words, the crazies.

I said that these sort of generalizations were offensive.

This was one response:

Part of the generalization about Muslims could be the fact that their religion orders them to kill all infidels (that's me). I'm not exactly sure that I really care what they think since they are trying to kill all infidels.

By the way, political correctness is not a constitutional right no matter what the media tries to tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home