Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Let Me Be Clear

I am not saying that I didn't think diddling little boys was a big deal.

But I did believe that this whole Foley thing was being politicized, and that it was about a little slightly-less-than-harmless email asking a young dude for his picture.

And I thought it was just more politics that everyone was getting all up in arms about Hastert and should-he-have-known.

But maybe I was wrong.

Turns out foley cruised for young dudes and went to their dorm repeatedly.

One quote, from the page that saw Foley come to their dorm:
The former page, who spoke to ABC News on the condition he not be identified, said he then began receiving instant messages and e-mails from Foley which became sexually explicit immediately following his 18th birthday.


And he patted a page's butt on the floor of the house.

So I guess I change my mind. Maybe someone should have said something. Maybe this is a little like the Catholic Priest coverup...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home