Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Whoooeee.

I'm probably a little left of most of these Democrats, but I'd have to say they are better than the freaking 'Pubes.

I can't beleive that racist backwater no-good Allen only lost by a couple thousand votes!!!

Also, I was thinking about Rumsfeld:

These guys (the administration) always worry about what people think of them. I bet they didn't want to can Rummy before the elections (kow-towing and playing politics to try and win the elections) and they didn't want to can him after the elections (kow-towing to the pressure from the democrats), so they canned him right in between.

Man, they must have the smallest penises in the world. They are so concerned with seeming to be big men. I bet they can't even hang a paper clip off their scrotum sacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home