Monday, March 26, 2007

Is Tom Cruise Dangerous?

This from TheSuperficial.com, a funny site normally.

This, though, sounds a little serious (and funny):

Us Weekly reports Katie Holmes has been crying over the phone to Victoria Beckham because she says "Tom is denying her every single thing" and the two were once on the phone for over four hours. Not only that, but Tom Cruise reportedly left 18 messages in one hour on Victoria Beckham's answering machine trying to get her to join Scientology. A source says:

"Victoria is sick and tired of Tom being on her back about Scientology," says the source. "Victoria is an old-fashioned British woman who believes in God. She finds it quite rude that Tom is bugging her so much. Not too long ago, Tom left 18 messages in one hour to get them to join the church. When she says no, she means no."

Tom Cruise's rep responded, saying:

"This is completely false. Tom does not and never has encouraged anyone to adopt Scientology."

I know reps lie all the time, but at least try to keep it believable. Tom Cruise has never encouraged anyone to adopt Scientology? He might as well have told us Tom Cruise captured a triceratops in his backyard and taught it to fly into outer space.

2 Comments:

Blogger REDREAPER said...

Hi jersey city baby,a very interestin story there.The problem with these hollywood types is they stay inside their own little clicks that think exactly like they do and they also think that their opinions matter more than ours because they have money.Poor Katy,I feel a little sorry for her,at first craving the attention that stardom would bring to her and their child only to find out that every sweet fantasy that she probably ever dreamed would be utterly crushed and ground into lowly worm fodder by such a mentally disturbed freak as mr.cruise.Every dream and choice has a price but is it worth paying in the long run.If I was her i'd divorce him and take what the pre-nup gives me!!!!!Do'nt mind the name of Doomsday it's a Dallas cowboy football thing,but in my defense I'm also a huge yankee fan,also I've only been blogging a short time(THE MAGNUM OPUS)If you care to read something political although i was in a terrible mood those days.Is it common to not get any comments on your blogs or is it just me?Also trying to get email friends around the country for good conversation if interested email me at dcwbstar@gmail.com and i'll keep you up on the life of sin city nevada.thanx and have a good day!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger eno said...

Hah. Yeah, no comments so far. I'm now working on 'finding my voice,' which means, I think, finding something to blog about that you have a unique spin on.

So I've rededicated the site to concentrating on Jersey City, which was crazy crime-ridden corrupt town which is now trying to come clean and become a high-priced seventh borough for New York City.

Plenty of content there. I'll have to leave my sports addictions (Braves, Giants, Red Sox, Hawks and Lakers, and fantasy sports), and my political ramblings to the backseat. They'll come out every once in a while, but the city is the thing now.

I'll check out your blog!
thanks for checking mine out
e

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home