Saturday, March 17, 2007

This Blog is Really, Really Glad This Guy is Not his Uncle, or Cousin



Jesus, this guy must be the definition of dork. Now, recently I was accused of throwing 'softball negativity' to the world around me. That hurt. I try to be positive.

But this guy? I cannot support his actions. Here is a quote about this 'musician.'
Linsey Pollak is an artist with a reputation for not only creating, but also playing instruments made out of everything from carrots, watering cans, chairs, bins and brooms to rubber gloves. For over 30 years, he has toured in Australia, Asia, the Americas and Europe. Linsey is well known all around Australia as a musician, instrument maker, composer, musical director and community music facilitator.
And I thought BEANS were the musical fruit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home