Monday, April 23, 2007

Road Rage

I just took my car into the shop, and -- thank God -- it only needed a tuneup.

Got a ride home with one of the mechanics and had an interesting conversation. I mentioned that I had just replaced my bushings and needed suspension work because the roads were so bad.

He went off for ten minutes on how bad the roads are in JC. He was an engine guy, you see, and hated working on suspension, but that was half the work they did at his shop. He talked about guys spending tons on new rims, then coming in and complaining that their rim work was bad, when it was really the potholes. Apparently, the potholes not only directly effect our suspensions, they also put bubbles in our tires that can indirectly effect our suspensions over time. Sweet!

Can we get some potholes filled, please? Has anyone from our city council driven along Christopher Columbus in the last year???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home