Thursday, May 10, 2007

Barack Obama is Coming to Jersey City




All I know is that it clearly states on his agenda that he will be in glorious Jersey City, New Jersey. Unfortunately, I think it's a private event.

And the rumor is that he'll get the highly sought-after endorsement of Jersey City Mayor Jerramiah Healy. Highly sought after because Hillary is cleaning up in Jersey right now, and any politician that will support him is highly sought after.

Is it wrong for me to say that I just like Barack's energy better than Clinton's? There's too much politician in her, which I feel from a combination of knowing her family some from school, and just straight-up media portrayal filtering down.

Really, though, I just want the one that can win, however hard THAT is to gauge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home